Cats shed off their microscopic dead skin cells forming into what we call as cat dander. It becomes airborne and can land into beds, curtains, carpets, and other surfaces including clothing and human skin. There are people who are allergic to cat dander. Cat owners who have this allergy must then find a way for the cat dander to not irritate them. If you are one of these people, then you probably must be looking for the best cat dander spray. Good for you, you are in the right place because we are going to tell you the best cat dander spray for 2021.
Through careful and thorough evaluation and market research, we have identified the best cat dander spray to be the Burt’s Bees For Cats Natural Dander Reducing Spray with Colloidal Oat Flour & Aloe Vera. You can learn more about this product below. You can also find out other four recommended cat dander sprays which are also considered to be at the top of the market.
|Best Overall||Burt’s Bees Colloidal Oat Flour & Aloe Vera Dander Spray||95%|
|Best Allergen Spot Remover||Allersearch ADMS Anti-Allergen Spray||90%|
|Best All-Purpose||Allerpet Cat+Dog Dander Remover||95%|
|Best All-Natural||CatFresh Oatmeal Skin and Coat Organic Spray||92%|
|Best Medicated Wipes||Burt’s Bees Natural Dander Reducing Wipes||97%|
- The Best Overall: Feline Natural Dander Reducing Spray with Colloidal Oat Flour & Aloe Vera by Burt’s Bees
- Best Allergen Spot Remover: Allersearch ADMS Anti-Allergen Spray
- Best All-Purpose: Allerpet Cat+Dog Dander Remover
- Best All-Natural: CatFresh Oatmeal Skin and Coat Organic Spray
- Best Medicated Wipes: Burt’s Bees for Cats Natural Dander Reducing Wipes
The Best Overall: Feline Natural Dander Reducing Spray with Colloidal Oat Flour & Aloe Vera by Burt’s Bees
This cat dander spray is made from the USA. With its colloidal oat flour and aloe vera contents, it ensures its hypoallergenic property and can also reduce your cat’s behavior of chewing or scratching or skin. The product claims to have 99.7% all natural property. With that, this spray is a great alternative to other means of dealing with cat dander. The contents also moisturize and conditions your cat’s skin. Flaky skin and redness are also reduced.
- Reduces dander and flaking — Gentle cat dander remover spray reduces cat dander and flaking, leaving fur shiny and soft
- Made with the highest quality ingredients — All natural ingredients include aloe Vera and oatmeal to moisturize and deeply condition cat’s dry skin and reduce redness and/or flakes
- Easy to use — Spray your cat from back of ears to tail, while carefully avoiding eyes, and brush through. Repeat as needed
- Suitable for all cats —This dander reducing spray is pH balanced for cats and can be used on all cats or kittens with dander
- 100% Safe — Veterinarian recommended formula, free of fragrances, sulfates, colorants, and harsh chemicals
Allersearch ADMS Anti-Allergen Spray
Best Allergen Spot Remover: Allersearch ADMS Anti-Allergen Spray
The Allersearch ADMS Anti-Allergen Spray is a product made only for the sole purpose of dealing with cat dander that might have ended up on your carpet, beddings, upholstery, window curtains, or even in your vehicle interior. Just make sure that when you use this product, you will dedicate some time airing out the surface where you applied it.
The Allersearch cat dander spray is an organic and anti-allergen product that makes use of oxidizing compounds which destroy allergens from cat danders, dust mites, pollen, mildew, and mold.
- 128 oz. spray bottle that will treat approximately 2400 square feet, re-treat surfaces every 30 days for optimum treatment benefit
- This inorganic anti-allergen spray uses an oxidizing compound that destroys allergens from dust mites, pet dander, pollens, mold and mildew on contact
- Its non-staining formulation does not contain tannic acid or benzyl benzoate making it safe to use on all colors including white or off-white
- For use on Carpeting, Upholstery, Window Curtains, Vehicle Interiors, Pet Bedding and more
- Safe for people, pets and the environment
Best All-Purpose: Allerpet Cat+Dog Dander Remover
If you own both a cat and a dog, then it would be a hassle if you will buy two dander removers – one for your cat and another one for your dog. Fortunately, there is the Allerpet Cat and Dog Dander Remover which you can use to remove both cat and dog dander. With this product, you can reduce or even eliminate your cat and dog allergy symptoms.
The Allerpet cat and dog dander remover can bind and remove proteins responsible for allergic symptoms. It is 100% safe so you can use it on your pets or even yourself. it is good for your pet’s skin because it is non-toxic and non-oily. It also does not contain any fragrance. Instead, it is packed with vitamins. This dander remover, thus, not only cleans but also conditions your pet’s skin and coat.
The natural ingredients in this product include aloe vera, rosemary, chamomile, and green tea. It does not have any preservatives or harsh chemicals.
- Eliminates or significantly reduces cat allergy symptoms
- Effectively binds and removes proteins that cause allergen symptoms
- 100% safe and non-toxic
- Contains Aloe Vera, Green Tea, Chamomile, and Rosemary
- No preservatives or harsh chemicals
- Never expires
- Recommended by veterinarians and allergists
- Recommended use is once a week. For severe allergies, use every 3 to 4 days
Best All-Natural: CatFresh Oatmeal Skin and Coat Organic Spray
This cat dander spray is made from all-natural ingredients. This means that it does not contain any toxic substances making it 100% safe for use on your cats. You can even freely use it on a sensitive little kitten. This product removes cat dander and can hydrate your cat’s skin. It also cleans and conditions your cat’s coat. It contains baking soda and oatmeal to reduce your cat’s tendency to chew, lick, or bite its different body parts.
- Conditioning, cleansing, no-rinse shampoo spray all the benefits of a bath, without the hassle
- Removes dander, rejuvenates & hydrates the skin on paws, pads and other sensitive patches
- Baking soda and oatmeal reduces need for licking, chewing & biting of irritated areas, giving the skin chance to heal
- Gentle ingredients for sensitive skin, kittens & other small fury animals
- Soap & detergent free, won’t strip coat or irritate eyes
Best Medicated Wipes: Burt’s Bees for Cats Natural Dander Reducing Wipes
This product was made by the same brand that produced our top pick for the best cat dander spray of 2021. The two are basically the same in terms of contents and purpose. The only different is that this one comes in the form of wipes. There are in fact cats who doesn’t like to be sprayed on. Hence, they may not like the Burt’s Bees For Cats Natural Dander Reducing Spray or any other cat dander spray. A good alternative then is to use this product because it is in the form of wipes. Your cat may love this dander remover as you apply it on them because you can also massage them with it.
- Fights cat dander and flaking — Burt’s Bees cat wipes moisturize and deeply condition your cat or kitten’s dry skin to reduce redness and flakes
- Made with the highest quality ingredients — All natural ingredients in Burt’s Bees cat dander wipes include aloe vera and oatmeal. Aloe vera is a moisturizing anti-irritant which has been shown to reduce inflammation
- Use regularly — Wipe your cat or kitten from back of ears to tail, avoiding the eyes. These cat grooming wipes are great for spot cleaning and paw cleaning
- Suitable for all cats — These wipes are pH balanced especially for all cats and kittens
- 100% SAFE — Veterinarian recommended formula, free of fragrances, sulfates, colorants, and harsh chemicals
And with that, you now know the best cat dander sprays for 2021. It is now up to you to choose which one of these products you are going to buy. Do consider your own preferences and most especially, your budget. For sure, once you have used any one of these great cat dander sprays on your cat, you will no longer have to deal with allergy caused by cat dander.